2.4" TFT Touchscreen Accessory board for P2 Evaluation compatible boards
The P2EVAL_2p4_Touch is a display board design
to connect directly to a pair of 12-pin headers on a P2 Eval compatible
- Features a 2.4" TFT touchscreen from
NewhavenDisplay.com (part # NHD-2.4-240320SF-CTXI#-T1)
- High speed screen updates enabled by 8-bit data
- The two extra pins are used for an I2C bus
connected to a Nunchuck interface and also a Adafruit QWIIC connector.
- One version of the low level display driver uses
a cog for fastest speed, a second version is slower but doesn't use a cog
- Touchscreen controlled by TSC2007 (or TSC2003)
- Display controller is ILI9341 (or ILI9340)
- Recommended donation for this board is $25 plus
shipping, limit 2 per person.
firstname.lastname@example.org with desired quantity to check stock and get a total
- Open Source! Eagle
source files and schematic:
- Example Code - Just connect to P2
Eval board (or equivalent) and just make sure the "basepin" setting in code
matches your setup.
- Graphics Demo
- Demonstrates how to use the driver to
draw points, lines, and other graphics primitives. Also does
various size fonts. Also shows how to capture and restore
screen to memory.
- Note: There are two versions of the
driver included. Both have same functions, but one uses a cog
(faster) and one doesn't (slower).
- See it in
Code File Archive Version 1c
- Paint Demo
- Demonstrates interacting with the
touchscreen to draw on the screen. Also shows how to use the
touchscreen buttons to change background color.
Code File Archive Version 2a
- WII Classic Controller Test
- Connect a WII Classic Controller to the
Nunchuck interface and test out all the buttons and joysticks with
File Archive Version 1a