Donate to charity and Get P2 Eval Accessories!
- Make a suggested donation to Charity and
(probably, if done following steps below) receive
Gear for P2 Eval board compatible boards
- Red Cross is highly
suggested as they send rayslogic.com an email for donations made on my
behalf (if done correctly!)
- Gear may not ship
if donation cannot be easily verified
- No Refunds. As this is a donation to
3rd party charity, we cannot give refunds.
- No Promises. Our goal is to raise money
for charity by shipping gear, but we don't promise anything. It's
possible you won't receive anything for your donation.
- Limited support. We will attempt to
provide support for these products via email and in the Parallax P2
forum, but this is limited.
- An email from rayslogic.com with suggested
donation amount is very, very highly recommended, see step 2 below.
- Shipping is currently limited to USA, but
options are being explored.
- Step 1: Pick out the gear and amounts you
- Step 2: Email
firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the
suggested donation amount for the gear you want
- This is required to
ensure inventory is available and to get you the correct suggested
- Step 3: Please
donate the suggested amount in a verifiable way
- Note: Be
careful to do this the correct way or we will not get an email from the
charity verifying your donation and you may not receive any gear
(although this is not a tit for tat agreement).
- Red Cross donations are highly recommended
(please consult us first before donating anywhere else to get P2 gear).
- Please read
and follow the directions below carefuly:
- 1. Visit the
- 2. Leave "Frequency" as "One Time"
- 3. Enter in the amount in the "Other
Amount" box. Refer to email from us for recommended minimum
- 4. Choose any option under "I Want to
- 5. Important!!! Check
the "Dedicate this gift to a friend or loved one"
box and enter in "educational electronics" (maybe
this is not the best name, but that's what we picked).
- 6. Click on a payment method
Enter your Personal Information
- 8. Important!!! Check "This
donation is on behalf of a company or organization" and
enter "rayslogic.com". (Note:
This step may not show if using Paypal, but it's OK)
- 9. Click the "Donate" button
- 10. Important!!! Send
a Tribute Card, click the "Send Card Now"
button. This is how we can verify your donation
- 11. Select Occasion "Thank You" (or
anything you want).
- 12. eCard Subject should automatically
read "A Gift in Honor of educational electronics"
- 13. Important!!!
Honoree Name should read "educational electronics".
Red Cross can track all these donations this way.
- 14. Important!!! for "Recipient
Email" enter in
- 15. Delivery date should be today's date
- 16. Important!!! Check "Include
donation amount in card"
- 17. Important!!!
Finally, click the "Send Ecard Button".
- Note: If something goes wrong,
you can send me the email you get from Red Cross with the transaction ID
and I can get it verified, but it takes a couple days.
- Step 4: Get your gear!
- Shipping to USA via USPS Priority Mail
- No promises on ship date, but we will attempt
to get you your gear in less that a week.