To play a move, click the piece to move and click his destination square.
Tip : Jester is playable without connexion (offline mode). So, you know
how to save money...
"Spy" mode :
Enabled : Jester will display his best variant.
"Turbo" mode :
Enabled : Jester will use hash-table for playing - as possible -
a best game.
Hide white & black pieces :
These options allow you to play a half or full-blindfold game.
Variations of chess game :
- Standard : the standard chess game.
- One-Step-Beyond : white pawns are on the 3rd rank, black pawns
on the 6th rank.
- Vaureal Dawn : knights & bishops switch their initial
position on board.
- Crazy Horses : bishops are replaced by knights.
- Lethal Amazones : knights & bishops are replaced by queens.
- Throne of chaos : like as Fischerandom game.
Edit mode :
- Click [Modification] button to enter in edit mode. Select a piece
with [Select Piece] button and click on the square to place a new piece.
When all done, click again [Modification] button to leave edit mode.
Then, click [New game] button to start a game with the new position.
White side always plays first.
Other buttons :
Take bake last player move. Not allowed in K.O. game.
JESTER works better with Netscape Navigator 4.0x
or Internet Explorer 4.0x
Write to the author : firstname.lastname@example.org